Diamond paste for infiltration
Foxmet's stabilized pastes
Simplify your manufacturing process and improve your tool’s cutting performances
25/35 Mesh Presintered Encapsulated Diamonds Pasted with Fused/Cast WC
– No more segragation between coarse and fine particles.
– Easy to pack in the moulds.
– Ideal for complex tool’s shapes.
– Long shelf life and remain Malleable.
– Improved diamond distribution. No more clusters.
– Improved cutting performances.
Infiltration Attempt of a Bit with Presintered Encapsulated Diamon Containing WC/CuMn 70/30 and Pasted with Fused/Cast WC Infiltration done under AMBIENT Atmosphere, after sand blasting
Random & Uneven Diamond’s Distribution
Improved Diamond’s Distribution
Reinforced with Spherical Cast/Fused WC
And Pasted with Coarse Cast/Fused WC
Molding procedure for infiltrated petroleum drill bits with encapsulated and pasted diamonds
Fix Water Pipes & Cutting Structure / PCD
Start to pour the cutting edges with the paste and then pack/press the paste
Pour the whole cutting head with paste, pack/press the paste to reduce voids and fix the drill bit’s bottom part
After infiltration, check porosities on whole drill bit’s surfaces